09 November, 2015

Burgundy on Black


I got bitten by a mutant bug after sitting on here - the dangers of blogging.








Okay so a bit of a delay on this post - being ill and starting a new job really takes it out of you! I find dressing up always makes me feel better though, hence this fabulous tulle skirt by Needle & Thread just for a quiet, Sunday walk. But in my standard non-girly style, I had to pair the skirt with my trusty DMs and another chunky knit from H&M. Crazy hair and bags under your eyes can only be concealed with by some big ol' sunglasses and a plum lip.

Sunglasses - prescription specs for four-eyes over here; but if you're not blind, try these ASOS ones
Jumper - H&M
Belt - had it for years, but here's an alternative by Pieces
Boots - Dr. Martens
Lipstick - Black Cherry by Revlon