15 March, 2016

Channelling My Inner 5 Year Old


IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!








Hey party people! Sorry for the lack of posting last week - working weekends doesn't leave much time to shoot but I managed to grab these few snaps while out for a lil walk. I was maybe a tad over-dressed for a walk, one old man definitely laughed at me but I'm not called the Fashion Fancy IDIOT for nothing!
Berets are definitely not just for the French, plus they look cute when really you just ran out of dry shampoo that day & have greasy hair underneath. A fluffy jumper & comfy palazzo pants are must-have's for me - I always get compliments on this stripy ASOS pair, even though my Dad's convinced they're just pajama's. Speaking of parents, how much of a babe is Mother Russ for buying me this Despicable Me backpack? I'm well aware many may think of me as super childish at times but it's cool 'cause they're probably super boring so each to their own!

Beret - ASOS
Backpack - Gifted but they've got this one at Argos
Jumper - H&M
Trousers - ASOS
Trainers - adidas