18 January, 2016

Battling Blue Monday with Blogging


Why didn't someone tell me it was a stupid idea trying to start a blog right before Christmas?


Seriously, trying to find the time to shoot and write when it's the busiest time of the bloody year was poor judgement on my part. But I'm back! 

Did you guys know it was Blue Monday today? Supposedly the most depressing day of the year, when people throw in the towels on their New Year resolutions and sit curled up on the sofa 'cause the weather is miserable as sin. Now I'll admit, I am writing this from my bed and it's only 2° outside, but I refuse to give up my resolution of becoming a high-flying, social-surfing blogger babe because GOD DAMN IT, I will become something in the fashion industry whether it kills me or not.  

So as I've been busy and had no time to shoot anything new, here's a few of my favourite fashion moments of mine from the last year...(look at all that pink, eurgh it kills me, I love it)