25 January, 2016

Votes 4 Girlgangs


Nothing says sassy quite like a slogan jumper.








Rad is fast becoming my go-to online haven for comfy yet sassy sweats & tee's. I feel like I should have been the 6th Spice Girl in this jumper! Plus, they have a sale on right now so I suggest you all go stock up. If you know me well, you'll know I love an ankle boot & I fell in love with these Chloé Susanna dupes about 4 years ago, & they were worth every penny. After matching the gold on my feet with a couple of chains & a big ol' buckle belt, then throwing on a vintage faux fur, I was ready to take on this crappy English weather. If you haven't already, you should definitely visit a local vintage fair - I always manage to pick up amazing one-off bits, including coats, jewellery & a Prada blouse.

Jumper - Rad
Jeans - ASOS
Boots - Zara 
Coat - Vintage fair
Necklaces - All Topshop, coin one available here.
Bag - River Island