12 February, 2017

SUNDAY SHOPPING SESSION: ASOS

Considering I spend all my life on ASOS.com, (seriously, there hasn't been a day in at least the last 16 months that I haven't searched the site), I thought it was time to do a wishlist post of all the goodness currently living in my Saved Items.


I know I'm probably bias considering I work for the company but even before I started at ASOS I was a devoted fan - I love their mix of high-street & high-end brands, making it easy for anyone to find something they're sure to love.

Without further ado though, here's the best of the bunch in my eyes right now:

Missguided E.F.L.A Love Moschino

ASOSWildfox Warehouse

ASOSSister Jane Calvin Klein

MotelASOS Mara Hoffman

Sister JanePretty Little Thing Millie Mackintosh

Needle & ThreadBoohoo Boohoo